Aqua Customer Update – COVID-19
At Aqua, we are all about our people and we wanted you to know how we are responding during this time to ensure the well-being of our team and our customers.
To show you we are also committed to providing the cleanest and safest environment, here is some of what we are doing:
- Minimise contact – our service team will still greet you warmly, but won’t shake your hand
- Practise safe distance (1 metre) as part of our normal daily routine.
- Lots of hand washing as often as possible, using safe hand washing techniques
- Ensuring staff who are unwell are staying home
- Our service team will sanitise their hands before and after the job
- Our service team will wear disposable gloves (where practicable) whilst doing the job
- After the job, they will take the gloves with them to dispose
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of the Eftpos machine
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of tools
- We have proven Aqua processes for cleaning and sanitising our products whilst on site
- Making sure the very latest information and advice from the Ministry of Health is being supplied to our staff
The current situation requires continued action and at Aqua we are committed to continually monitoring the situation and we will make our decisions with the health, safety and well-being of our customers, team members and licensees as our highest priority.
Aqua Synergy Group
Aqua Mission Statement
“To be World Class at improving quality of life through innovative water solutions”